Sunday 20 January 2013

Arm Candy

 
 
 
 
 
Hello my fashion bunnies. Everyone has their go to accessories that they love to wear to finish off any outfit. Mine has always been bracelets, the more the better. This season I particularly love gold bracelets and bangles as well as the woven, colourful bracelets that are a staple accessory in any boho inspired look (think Vanessa Hudgens and Nicole Richie). I am actually starting to run out of place to keep all my accessories. My mum keeps telling me that I have enough accessories and I should stop buying more (shock & horror) a girl can never have enough ;) right?
 
Please feel free to leave your comments I love getting them.
 
 
                                                                          
                                                                        XOXO Lisa
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! We have the same style:-) I love lots of bling and colour. http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear bracelets a lot, they get stuck into too much things, but I do love those leopard print heels.

    Odette
    osoinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete