Sunday 27 January 2013

James Bond birthday party

My brother-in-law Qwen


So last night my brother-in-law had a party to celebrate his 40th birthday. He decided to have the theme of James Bond so all the guys had to come dressed in their suits and the ladies had to be a bond girl.


I wasn't to sure what I wanted to wear because I had a choice between 2 dresses. One was black with stud detail along the bust or a white dress with an Aztec design. In the end I chose to wear the Aztec dress because I loved the zip detail down the front and also the fact that it was different and wouldn't be similar to the dresses the other ladies would choose. And besides what bond girl wants to blend in with the crowd :p

Me with my sister Susan




A close up of my hair and makeup                                         


                                                                               



 Until next time.......                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment