Wednesday 30 January 2013

Style Inspiration - Victoria Beckham



Hi my lovelies....

I decided that I will do an on going feature about celebs whose style and fashion I like or admire. This week I am featuring Victoria Beckham. I have been a fan of Victoria Beckham from the time she was in the Spice Girls, I'm not ashamed to say that ;) lol . I know people give her a hard time but no one can dispute the fact that this lady knows fashion.

She has really taken the fashion world by storm since designing her own fashion line and now it is quite common to see lots of celebs wearing her designs. Whether she is looking after her kids, showcasing a new fashion line or walking the red carpet, she always looks good. I love how she even makes wearing jeans and a t-shirt look stylish.







Please feel free to leave your comments and let me know who inspires your style.

Until next time

                                                                     xoxo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment